Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ranbeer's Hot Kiss to Deepika




Ranbir Kapoor Kissing Deepika

the Lakme Fashion Week show on March 30 had the final act from actor-turned-show stopper Ranbir Kapoor who walked the ramp for Arjun Khanna in a brown, heavily embroidered sherwani. Not to mention, her current love interest, Deepika Padukone was there to cheer him sitting in the first row bonding well and chatting with mom Neetu Singh.

Ranbir, with his face and hair painted golden started with his signature dance step from the title song of ‘Saawariya’. Then, spotting Deepika in the first row, he gave a romantic twist to the show by blowing a ‘kiss’ straight to her lady love right from the ramp.

”There couldn`t have a better confession of love than this. Ranbir made it clear at the LFW that Deepika is his love interest,” said Rashmi Singh, who attended the show.


“Before I came here I didn’t know that my face would be painted golden. Only when I reached the venue and sat on a (backstage) to get the make-up done, I got to know about it. But I enjoyed the whole experience,” Ranbir said about his looks for the show.

Deepika being a successful model and Ranbir being a debutante on the ramp, the obvious one was whether the Kapoor kid took tips from the lady. “No I did not take any tips from Deepika before walking the ramp. I had never walked the ramp before. It was the first time for me but I was quite confident. It proved to be an excellent experience,” Ranbir coolly answered this one

No comments:

Post a Comment